With CFCU Online Banking, you can keep in touch with your credit union accounts any time, anywhere life takes you! If you have a connection to the Internet, you can use Online Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock.
What can you do in online banking? Take a look at these highlights!
- Check on year-to-date dividends and interest paid
- Request a contact from a credit union representative
- Review details about your existing savings, certificate, and loan accounts
- Update personal information such as address and phone number or email address
- Search for specific cleared check
- View account balances
- View current savings rates and product information
- View current certificate rates and product information
- View current loan rates and product information
- View tax information for the previous year
- View a list of transactions on your accounts
- Withdraw funds via a check to be printed and mailed to your address
Some of these features might require special activation. Ask a credit union representative if you need assistance.